Did I surprise you with the name of these cuties? The recipe is a quick bread recipe which I made in the shape of mini-bundts. I love my minis and make an effort to bake as often, as I can, with them. Isn’t this shape more interesting than a loaf? I think, it is more appealing, in this shape.
I made this a little more healthy by using oil and applesauce. I have no idea where I originally, I got this recipe so I apologize for leaving someone out. If this is yours or you know where it comes from, please let me know.
Spiced Pear Mini Bundt Bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, pears, applesauce and oil.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into four 4 mini bundt pans.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.Grocery Cart Challenge and Friday Food.