Nowadays, with a click, you can find out almost anything. The simplest dictionary meaning to a way to make a specific spice to how to fix your car or to learn about the customs of India or if you should spank your child……..it is all here on the Internet.
If you listen to any of the political talk shows and have wondered how they know so much, I am guessing, besides their own knowledge, they have the Internet, in front of them, as they broadcast.
I found a wonderful site today with lots of tips to make life easier. I am going to share a few with you but I suggest, if you like solutions, you visit the DIY Home Sweet Home Project.
How many of these, did you already know?
|You can flip a toaster on its side and grill cheese in it. - Source|
|If you place a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water, it won’t boil over. Source|
|Stuffing a dryer sheet in you back pocket will repel mosquitoes. - Source|
|You can run a paper bag through your printer. - Source|
|If you break your blender jar you can replace it with a mason jar. - Source|
|Cereal canisters make the perfect trashcan for your car. - Source|
- Take your bananas apart when you get home from the store. If you leave them connected at the stem, they ripen faster.. I didn’t know that!
- Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef. It will help pull the grease away from the meat while cooking.
- Reheat Pizza Heat up leftover pizza in a nonstick skillet on top of the stove, set heat to med-low and heat till warm. This keeps the crust crispy. No soggy micro pizza. I saw this on the cooking channel and it really works.
- To keep squirrels from eating your plants, sprinkle your plants with cayenne pepper. The cayenne pepper doesn’t hurt the plant and the squirrels won’t come near it.
- Before you pour sticky substances into a measuring cup, fill with hot water. Dump out the hot water, but don’t dry cup. Next, add your ingredient, such as peanut butter, and watch how easily it comes right out!
- Re-opening envelopes: If you seal an envelope and then realize you forgot to include something inside, just place your sealed envelope in the freezer for an hour or two. Voila! It unseals easily.